Tetris has remained, and will always be one of my favorite games of all time. I almost feel bad for the creators of Tetris. Not because they came up with an amazing concept but do you realize how hard it is to match it? In fact, what the hell have these guys created beyond Tetris?
Turns out good old Alexei Pajitnov has done very little. He did some stuff on Yoshi’s Cookie, and helped design Pandora’s Box. He worked for Microsoft from 1996-2005 and now? Probably just collects residuals.
In any event, no one can deny the effect Tetris has had, and here are 15 examples of how….
Stop Motion Human Tetris
Tetris Plant Holder
Tetris Ice Cube Holders
You can also read:
- How to Solve Chick’s Treasure Map in Red Dead Redemption
- Memory of Sai Mota Quest Guide in Destiny 2
- A Gamer’s Guide to Primogems in Genshin Impact
- Five Souls-Like Video Games You Need To Play
- 10 Examples of When Star Trek Invades Television and Movie Posters