There’s something unnerving about seeing cartoon characters brought to life. Seeing exaggerated and disproportionate features on the face of a cartoon is common, but when those same features are stuck on the face of a realistic depiction of that character, it’s nothing short of jarring.
We’ve featured some of these cartoon characters “untooned” on this site before, but never have they all been conveniently placed in one gallery. You can check out your favorite cartoon characters as they’d look in real life below, but as Mac California told Tom Welles in 8mm, there are some things you can’t un-see.
Grab your torches and pitchforks and prepared to be freaked out.
Homer Simpson and Montgomery Burns:
Beavis and Butthead:
You can also read:
- Ten 80s Movies that Would Have Made Great NES Games
- Steampunk Star Wars Cosplay is Cooler Than it Should Be
- 7 Must-Have Toys and Gadgets from 80s Movies and Television
- 15 Awesome Cyborg Animals From a Photoshop Contest
- Movies We Can Appreciate: Nighthawks