Like any other human being, a writer evolves. Just like a band that’s been around for 30 years, the music that was once a bit more authentic tends to change from what it used to be. Very rarely do we see the same exact style and story from writers when we compare their new works to the old ones.
It’s life. It’s reality. It’s people getting bored and wanting to try new things. So it’s no surprise that Stephen King has fallen into this spell too. It’s not like what Stephen King writes now is horrible, it’s just that if you compare it to the Shining, it’s pretty sad.
But could King have left out stories we didn’t know about? Perhaps. And here are 15 possibilities….
Thanks to the forum member of Something Awful for these
You can also read:
- A Mind-Blowing Gallery of Amazing Darth Vader Artwork
- Where Are They Now? The Cast of The Neverending Story
- A Freaky Gallery of Cartoon Characters Untooned
- Ten 80s Movies that Would Have Made Great NES Games
- Steampunk Star Wars Cosplay is Cooler Than it Should Be