A while back we featured perhaps the greatest leap forward in sci-fi swimwear in history, the R2D2 bathing suit (with a C-3PO counterpart). They were sold by the hipster-ish, but creative clothing company Black Milk, but now it seems that Lucas sent his copyright bounty hunters to assassinate their project, as the suits are no longer for sale on the site.
But that didn’t stop a bunch of girls from buying them when they were for sale, and if Lucas started having troops invade homes and snatch up swimsuits, I think he’d have a whole different set of problems on his hands.
So this post is a tribute to all the girls who were geeky enough to pick up the suit while it was still on sale. Normally one-pieces are for grandmas, but with how cool this one is, I’d take it over a bikini any day. Alright, that’s not true, but it’s still pretty great.
Check out the gallery below
You can also read:
- Hey Look, a Gallery of a Guy Dressed as Raiden for Once
- A Gallery of 15 Road Signs as Movies
- A Cool Gallery of Robin Fanart
- An Impressive Cosplay Gallery from Eressea Sama
- A Gallery That Proves Character Creation in Skyrim Doesn’t Suck