I’m trying to wrap up Mass Effect 3 today if I find enough time, but I thought I’d open the floor up for one of the most (and yet, least) important aspects of the game, the romance. Much ado has been made about how you can be gay in the final game (well, a gay male for once), but whatever, that’s not the question. The only question is what kind of Shepard do you have, and who is his (or her) girl (or guy) of choice?
– Have you stuck with Liara, your loyal blue biotic companion this entire time?
– Does Ashley’s xenophobia get you going?
– Does Tali activate your omnitool?
– Could you not say no to Miranda’s genetically perfect behind?
– Did Jack’s tattoos do it for you?
– Is Kaiden’s soulful stare just that captivating?
– Does Cortez float your boat?
– Do Thane or Garrus warm your human heart?
– Do you go for anything that moves, including your space receptionist(s) and onboard war journalists?
Are there any more past that? I’m not sure, as I haven’t explored every option myself. I picked Liara in game one, then went for Miranda when Liara went AWOL hunting the Shadow Broker. But I dropped Miranda as soon as I discovered Tali was an option, and I’ve stayed true to her through ME3 with no regrets.
Anyway, let me know about your own ME3 romances. And then it’s uh, back to killing Reapers.