Behold, what could be the scariest video game basement of all time.
Things to note:
– The two gallon jugs of water (because the kid is clearly locked down here)
– The towel laying on the ground (for comfort!)
– “Rake sux!” written on the wall (a mystery)
– The milk crate TV stand (regular furniture is expensive!)
– The Miyamoto portrait (like he’s Jesus)
– The Gamecube (ahhhhh the horror!)
Actually this looks a lot like where I used to play games as a kid, except replace the Gamecube with a 64 and the jugs of water with jugs of milk, and we’re pretty much good to go.