Do you want to create a professional and polished video that can amaze your viewers? It’s not a difficult task. It is not compulsory to spend money on expensive equipment. It’s all about technique, not tools. You can make a good video with whatever you have, by paying attention to a few important details.
Keep your target in your mind that why you are making this video, define your goal to yourself that what are you looking to achieve? Are you trying to teach something through your video? Or do you want to get visitors to your site?
Three main elements can make your video attractive and flawless
- The way you write your script
- How you shoot and edit video
- Where you distribute it
Here I have some tips which will improve the quality of your video.
1. Choose the Right Background
The background you pick for your video determines the quality of your video. Go for the background according to your script demand. If you’re making a video on school or office, it would be better to choose some real backgrounds rather than using a paper background with solid colors. There are two main types of background fake (curtain, paper, and green screen) and real backgrounding (outdoor, office, bedroom) This background list will help you to make your video impressive for your audience.
- Mounting the Background – In this background, you can use different colors of papers, crossbar, and light stands. You can also paste it on a wall.
- Choose the Right Color – It is not difficult to choose the right color for your video. An accurate color has a great impact on the quality of your video. – Bright colors like red, orange, yellow are unappealing and cause color reflection. To make a good video, you should pick muted tones like blue and grey.
- The bedroom/office Background – If you want a clear and more realistic background, you can use your room or office. It shows your personality and builds a close relationship with your audience.
2. Don’t Use Camera’s Mic
Do you think audio in video matters? It is the truth that without good quality audio, your video will be dramatically worse. But you can record quality audio if your mic placement is right. Avoid using the camera’s mic.
3. Avoid to Add Shaky Footage
Shaky footage in a video will make your professional project look like a home movie. It is not an easy task to hold a camera steadily. You can set it on a sturdy surface or use a tripod.
4. Video Editing
To add different effects in the video can be fun but don’t overly excited. A plain, clean, and simple editing style look professional and gives a modern life to your film. During editing, use noise canceling to remove background noise. Adjust the light effect, and cut out silences and awkward pauses. Always try to keep your video editing simple. Some video editing software such as the VSDC free video editor can turn your video into a professional film. It requires minimum efforts. You can use different features to make your video perfect.