11. [Borderlands 2] Attending Tiny Tina’s tea party
One of the most darkly comic missions I’ve ever played in a game.
12. [Borderlands 2] The Bloodwing boss battle with a heartbreaking ending
After playing as Mordecai for 100 hours in the original Borderlands, this went from epic to tragic in a hurry.
13. [Sleeping Dogs] Beating the shit out of a group of armed thugs like I’m Donnie Yen
Oh you have cleavers and pipes? Well I have fists and feet motherf***ers!
14. [Halo 4] Being the wheelman on a 20-kill rampage in the Warthog
There’s nothing like a good powerslide.
15. [Halo 4] Getting a one shot kill with anything, railgun, sniper rifle, laser, beam rifle
This never gets old, ever.
16. [Star Wars: The Old Republic] Designing a badass looking male Jedi and female bounty hunter
And then promptly never using them again after ten hours of play.
17. [The Walking Dead] Feeling like a virtual little girl loves me
A game that truly connects you to its characters is rare.
18. [League of Legends] Winning a game of League of Legends
Seriously it’s a freaking joyous accomplishment at this point.
19. [League of Legends] Having someone say the champion I’m using is overpowered
It’s the community’s way of saying “you’re doing well and I’m mad.”
20. [League of Legends] Attending the world championship in Santa Monica
More fun than nearly any actual sporting event I’ve been to.