There are some movies that feel like we’ve seen them at least 100 times. And yet we keep watching them. It’s almost a “secure” feeling when your flipping around the channels and a movie you know you love comes on. But even I who loves watching some movies over and over can get a little tired of the repetitiveness.
So what do we do? We find ways to make them interesting. We find new things, little things, that we hadn’t before. Perhaps a face, a new line, something that’ll keep us amused.
And sometimes we just flat out play games. Drinking games and movies have become a huge part of our culture and I’ve managed to locate 10 involving action movies that I think you’ll find quite funny…and maybe useful!
Thanks to Lazydork for these
1. Anyone says “Connor”
2. A vehicle is damaged
3. There is a flash forward to the future
4. The film goes into Terminator vision
5. Anyone screams/yells
6. Anyone is physically injured
1. Anyone communicates via radio
2. Any terrorists’ name is said (Hans, Karl, etc)
3. There is an explosion
4. Glass breaks
5. John goes into the elevator shaft
6. Anyone goes up to the roof
1. Anyone says “Apollo”
2. A country is mentioned by name
3. new training technique is shown
4. Anyone hits the mat
5. Anyone comments on Drago’s size
6. The robot appears
1. Anyone says “Utah”
2. Anyone says “Bra”
3. Adrenalin or “the rush” is referred to
4. Anyone gets into a fight
5. Anyone dies
6. Anyone goes surfing
7. The ex-president masks are worn
1. Arnold puts his biceps into the frame
2. The Mini-Gun is fired. That’s Jesse “The Body” Ventura’s gun.
3. Predator shoots a laser
4. Someone dies.
5. A skinned or gutted body is shown
6. You see the Predator’s Camoflouge effect
7. Arnold curses uncomfortably.
1. Maverick does anything outside of regulations
2. Maverick acts up in class
3. Anyone sings
4. Anyone is shown flexing strangely while playing volleyball
5. Maverick and Goose get chewed out by anyone
6. Iceman and Maverick have a confrontation
7. A plane is shown taking off.
1. Matrix looks at his watch
2. Anyone says “Matrix”
3. The two main bad guys talk about Matrix
4. Cindy is anxious or scared
5. Matrix attempts to contact Gen. Kirby
6. Anyone dies or should die
Beverly Hills Cop
1. Axel laughs
2. Anyone says “Beverly Hills”
3. The movie’s theme music is played
4. Axel takes on a new persona
5. A gun is pulled out
6. The dead guy, Mikey, is referenced
Empire Strikes Back
1. Leia and Han bicker
2. The Millenium Falcon fails to go into hyperspeed
3. Luke fails a Jedi training task
4. Obi-Wan is shown or mentioned
5. The force is mentioned
6. A lightsaber is turned on or off
7. Anyone yells at or about C-3PO
8. The Dark Side is mentioned
1. And only one. Any time the word “fuck” is used.