May 24 2013
Alright, I’m pretty sure if you spend four months building something out of 5 million LEGOs, they should just give you the key to Legoland and make you CEO of the company. Here’s what it took to make a life size X-wing out of a nearly infinite amount of LEGOs.
- Contains 5,335,200 LEGO bricks
- Weighs 45,979.61 pounds (including bricks and steel infrastructure)
- Height: 11 feet / 3.35 meters
- Length: 43 feet / 13.1 meters
- Wingspan: 44 feet / 13.44 meters
- 32 builders spent 17,336 hours (about 4 months) to construct
Alright, next up, give me a life-size Death Star. Can someone really good at math tell how how many LEGOs you’d need for that? Are we talking quintillions here?
More pictures of the X-Wing below via Gizmodo.
More Unreal Posts