Mar 22 2013
Go here to see insane Spider-Man movies that almost got made.
“We’re living in a world where almost every comic book superhero who ever existed is going to have an accompanying movie. It’s a wonderful day to be alive, but it’s also easy for take this world for granted. It’s important to remember that, once upon a time, it was damn near impossible to get a superhero movie made. Even Spider-man, Marvel’s most popular hero and a guy who has had four movies in our lifetime (and at least one more) on the way spent a lot of time in movie development hell.”
Peter Jackson wants to direct Doctor Who – [FilmDrunk]
Could Microsoft trap Sony by killing used games? – [Insert Coin]
The first eight minutes of new Revolution – [TVOvermind]
A modern online friendship chart – [GeeksAreSexy]
The funniest TV news captions ever – [WWIW]
Get my book if you haven’t! – [Amazon]
Some very cool light sculptures – [TheChive]
Transforming from an ugly duckling [Izismile]
Laser lit alcohol rocket bottles – [Neatorama]
Win a Hobbit DVD – [ScreenCrush]
Pro COD players appear not very mature – [Guyism]
Today’s girl is Ginger Gonzaga – [Maxim]
Medicine lowers IQ to make life bearable – [Heavy]
18 quotes to make you introspective – [Caveman]
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Steroid Superheroes, Bad Marketing and Kim Jong-Il Gold Farming
- A Spider-Man Reboot? Good One Sony. Oh, You’re Serious?
- The Morning Link: Awesome Sculptures Made with Butter
- Debate of the Day: Which Remaining Superheros Need Their Own Film?
- The Final Countdown: Devices that Make Games Suck, Internet Makes it Easy, and Weird Toy Commercials