Mar 21 2013
Why yes, this IS a Jawa made entire out of chocolate. I’d feel guilty for eating it because it’s so darn cute, but then I wouldn’t because it’s a pile of chocolate and such things are made to be eaten.
It’s a cake from Fat Tony, whose wife made it for their friend’s daughter’s fifth birthday. Do five year old girls like Jawas? Well, she must have cool parents then.
This isn’t her first time at the sci-fi cake rodeo. She’s also done an Ewok and Nibbler from Futurama and the Sorting Hat from Harry Potter which you can check out below:
More Unreal Posts
- The Cutest Bender’s Ever Looked
- A Kill Bill Birthday Cake
- The Morning Link: More Films to Go 3D
- Artist’s Renderings of Harry Potter…FROM THE FUTURE!
- New HP6 Poster Reeks of Matrix Reloadedness