Mar 20 2013
From Barely Political comes a mashup of two of the most popular shows of the moment, Homeland and The Walking Dead. A combination of the two could be a ratings tsunami, but the plot might be rather hard to work out.
It’s actually pretty damn funny, with Brody protesting that he’s NOT a zombie as blood drips from his mouth, and Michonne refusing to say anything, in any situation. Some of these performances are SNL worthy. I actually thought that Claire Danes was in this for a few seconds.
The full six minute clip is above, complete with idiotic Talking Dead interject, which is probably my favorite part of the entire thing.
More Unreal Posts
- A Breakdown of The Walking Dead’s Midseason Finale
- The Walking Dead Review: “Hounded”
- When Slam Poetry Meets Fan Fiction: Michonne’s Prologue to Season Three of The Walking Dead
- The Morning Link: The Best Zombie Kills from The Walking Dead S3
- Just a Couple of Good Friends