Mar 19 2013
Japan is known for doing weird, and sometimes awesome shit, and that’s certainly the case today as we get a look at a bunch of Dragonball Z themed snack food from one of their mini stop stores.
I would have been happy with just Super Saiyan french fries (as seen above), but they also have deep fried Dragonballs (I have no idea what they’re made of), edible spirit bombs and Majin Buu pudding, all of which you can see below.
No word on how high your power level gets if you eat these, but your cholesterol level may indeed reach over nine thousand.
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of Gorgeous Halo Fan Art
- The Best Pokemon Costume I Think I’ve Ever Seen
- Replaceface: Amazing Photoshop Portraits of Celebrities
- Mega Man Collage is More Than Meets the Eye
- The Greatest Super Mario Beat Boxer Ever