Mar 18 2013
Yes, that’s right, I just used a Game of Thrones title for a Lord of the Rings post, and this will serve as a test to see if any of you actually read the content of posts or just look at the pretty pictures. How many flies can I catch?
In any case, this ridiculously awesome sand sculpture was created by the very patient Joseph Alvernaz. He does not say how long it took him to make it, but I’m guessing it was at least a full day’s worth of work. How do you do the details at the top without crashing into the center when something is shaped like this? I wish he capture a video of exactly how he did this, because I’d love to see it.
So, replica of King’s Landing next so my title won’t be so off-base?
More Unreal Posts
- Badass Picture of the Week: The Dark Kickflip
- Solving the Mystery of Android Joseph Gordon-Levitt in Looper
- Convoreview: Kings – Goliath
- Life Imitates Pixar: A Full Scale Up House Replica
- LCPD First Response – Playing the Other Side of the Law in Grand Theft Auto