Mar 05 2013
You all should remember my post a week or two ago that talked about The Hawkeye Initiative. The idea was to take the oversexual poses of females in comic books and apply them to Hawkeye, so we can see how ridiculous they truly are.
Well, the experiment has now crossed over into the real world, and we have our first bit of Hawkeye Initiative above. The photo was snapped by this guy, and we don’t yet know the name of our posing hero with a fine behind as of yet. Internet fame may soon reveal him, however.
I just tried to do this pose in my office and I almost fell over. I think my neighbors saw me. Try it, it defies biology more than you think.
More Unreal Posts
- New Favorite Thing: The Hawkeye Initiative
- Fully Clothed Female Superheroes? Preposterous!
- Slave Leo: King of Crossplay
- The Morning Link: Why you Secretly Want a Zombie Apocolypse
- A Gallery of Incredible Celebrity Photographs from Martin Schoeller