Feb 25 2013
If you’re reading this site, chances are you could have probably written this chart yourself, but some people may indeed have trouble keeping the families of Star Wars straight. The expanded universe in particular is somewhere that might lose people and though I’ve read a handful of the books, I’ve forgotten about the children the Solos and Skywalkers.
Of course, what everyone wants to know is what role the expanded universe will play in the new Star Wars films. Will we really see expanded universe stories brought to life onscreen? Will we see three Solo kids and a Mara Jade romance? I’m not sure, though I can’t say I’m entirely opposed.
While I don’t think JJ Abrams should use any specific books as a script, I don’t think that using a few of the expanded universe characters is the worst idea I’ve heard. When we’re hearing rumors that the original cast will appear as older versions of themselves, I have to imagine that they will indeed have children who would be the stars of the show.
What do you think? Should Abrams ditch or embrace the expanded universe?
More Unreal Posts
- George Lucas Confirms Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford are Coming Back for Star Wars
- Analyzing the Options for the New Star Wars Trilogy
- A Gallery of Star Wars Cover Art by Hugh Fleming
- The Amazing Star Wars Art of Darren Tan
- The Morning Link: Star Wars Characters Too Retarded for Film