Feb 21 2013
Near the end of the Fifth Element, the song sung by the alien opera singer was meant to hit so many bizarre notes it couldn’t actually be sung by a human. Well, so much for that.
Of course, in this great wide world of ours, there’s someone attempting to do the impossible. That would be Laura, above, who tackles notes that make my throat hurt just thinking about them. She skips the first aria, but does take on the hardest part without any digital enhancement whatsoever.
If you want to compare the two, you can check out the original here. The part being sung is near the end. The only downside of Laura’s video is that you don’t get any sweet alien dance moves.
More Unreal Posts
- The Dark Knight Joker vs. Batman Bboy Battle
- Leaked Footage from Robert Rodriguez’s Predators!
- Vegeta’s Touching Whitney Houston Tribute
- An Unreality Cosplayer Needs Some Help
- 15 Awesome Behind the Scenes Pics of Alien