Feb 15 2013
This album above and below is from a lucky fan who got to take a tour of the prison being used to film The Walking Dead. Well, at least the prison set, as I think the show uses a lot of CGI to make it look bigger.
In the photos, we get to see what life is like for a prison zombie, roaming the halls, looking terrifying. Sometimes they even get to hang out with the case without pretending to eat them!
In any case, it’s a cool look behind the scenes of the show while you wait two days until Sunday.
Middle click to quickly open each picture in a new tab.
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of An Arrested Development Art Show in Vegas
- Movie Storybook Art from Pixar’s Josh Cooley
- What Watching the Walking Dead Every Week is Like
- Creating the Creatures of Cabin in the Woods
- A Selection of Pieces from the Quentin vs. Coens Exhibit