Feb 04 2013
(click for full size)
Simpsons renditions of non-Simpons characters will never get old so long as the show is still on the air, and that’s certainly the case when it comes to the show taking on the mantle of Spider-Man
Artist Terry Ververgaert brings us this vision of a young Millhouse as Spider-Man facing off against a whole host of villains from the comic, brought to life in the form of the residents of Springfield.
Most of these are very well chosen in terms of their matchups. My favorites have to be Mr. Burns/Vulture, Sideshow Bob/Electro and Groundskeeper Willie/Kraven. And Ralph, because well, it’s Ralph.
More Unreal Posts
- Spider-Can Does Whatever a Spider Can
- The Dark Side of Tetris (Lego Edition)
- Crappy Must See Movie Recommendation of the Week: Crossroads
- The Morning Link: Comic Book Movies That Should Be Rebooted
- New Favorite Thing: Breaking Bad Comics