Jan 24 2013
(click for full size)
There are few universes with more length and interesting lore than Middle Earth. Even if you’ve read the books and seen the movies, chances are you don’t know everything until you’ve really, really studied the history of the realm.
Going into uber-geek mode today, we can see that one big fan has taken the time to compile the complete history of the One Ring, and made this handy image showing who exactly has owned it over the years, and how it was transferred. We may know some of this, but I bet there are few among us who know it all.
Good work Emil Johansson, I don’t need a TBS show to effectively declare you a King of the Nerds.
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of Pictures Featuring the Red Ring of Death
- A Gallery of Emil Hartvig’s Celebrity Lookalike Series
- Oh NOW I Remember Why I Stopped Watching ‘Smallville’
- The Morning Link: Video Game Urban Legend Hoaxes
- Storyboards of a Lost Scene from The Dark Knight Rises