Jan 02 2013
6. Armor King and Desert (Tekken)
A creepy song from Tekken? You’re damn right. It’s rather scary, and a damn good musical track to boot.
7. Misty Menace (Donkey Kong Country)
Even Donkey Kong had a track or two that was downright creepy.
8. Drought (Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire)
Not content to let Lavender Town be the only scary Pokemon track, in later versions of the game, “Drought” filled that niche nicely.
9. Those Chosen by the Planet (Final Fantasy VII)
When this song started playing, you know you were about to be in some serious shit.
10. Witch (Left 4 Dead)
Startling a witch is terrifying enough from a gameplay perspective, but the musical track that went with it made matters much, much worse.
More Unreal Posts
- My Ten Favorite Tracks from Video Game Soundtracks
- It’s Stupid O’Clock in Silent Hill
- The Morning Link: Silent Hill Exists in Real Life
- Fallout: Nuka Break – The Complete Series
- The Best of Honest Movie Trailers