Dec 27 2012
Prequel-era Obi with Clone Wars-ish beard.
Believe me, there were far more revealing body painters out there who have tried this. None quite so terrifying though.
That is not proper lightsaber safety etiquette.
He came out of the Sarlacc pit a new man.
There were sexier ones, but this was the best.
I’m choosing to pretend this is a little girl.
I did say the ENTIRE cast, didn’t I? Not my fault Star Wars has so few females.
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of Great Star Wars Collages
- Black Milk Adds More Star Wars for the Ladies
- Analyzing the Options for the New Star Wars Trilogy
- The Final Countdown: Star Wars Gotye, Comic Ridiculousness and Family Guy GIFs
- Star Wars in Feudal Japan