Dec 26 2012
Yes, I too had to look a few times checking pixels to make sure this wasn’t photoshopped, but it’s not. Rather, it’s a shot taken from MTV’s Rock N’ Jock event in 1991 where yes, that is in fact Urkel sliding by Will Smith as young Reggie Miller looks on.
Between the two actors, they were stars of probably what were indeed my favorite pair of shows from the ’90s, and that’s saying a lot given the competition. But Family Matters and Fresh Prince were spectacular, and made me wish I was cool enough to live near black people, who were obviously way more hilarious and heartwarming than white people. At least that’s what I was taught from an early age via TV. Positive media influences!
One more for the road, young Leonardo DiCaprio at the ’92 event:
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Black Ops 2 Trailer, Paranormal Truth and Baby Alien Loader
- The Gangster Prince of Bel Air
- Photo of the Week: This is Just Too True
- The Fresh Prince in Paris
- Return of the Fresh Prince