Dec 20 2012
Alright, so I thought that someone making a stop motion remake of the X-Men intro with action figures would be pretty janky, but I was pleasantly surprised to find this was a lot more involved that expected. It has…special effects!
I actually owned most of these action figures which makes it even better. I’m pretty sure I tried to do something like this as a kid with a video camera, but got bored after I made Wolverine take three steps forward and fall over.
I wasn’t quite sure what the deal was with the intro, but the payoff is pretty funny at the end.
More Unreal Posts
- Wolverine Leaks onto the Internet Sans Special Effects
- Wolverine Officially Headed to Japan for Sequel
- My Photo Adventure with Samsung’s SH100
- The Final Countdown: Special Effects, Pulp Shakespeare and Halo 4
- The Evolution of Wolverine Through His Covers