Dec 13 2012
(click for full size)
Hard to believe that Christmas is what, two weeks away? Every year I pay less and less attention until all of a sudden, whoops, Christmas is tomorrow. When I was a kid, this month seemed like a year long all by itself, and the highlight of my day was moving the advent calendar forward another notch each morning.
Speaking of the advent, here’s a Christmas nativity scene rendered in a way that pleases Unreality. Who needs religious icons when you can have Angel Batman, Shepards Bill and Ted, Three Wise Vaders, Ryker and Deanna Joseph and Mary and uh, T-Rex. I think he’s subbing in for a barn animal.
Peace on Earth, and goodwill toward fictional men.
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Christmas Lists, Batman Suits and Deus Ex: GOTY
- Eight Must See Christmas Movies
- Debate of the Day: Too Old for Halloween?
- Missouri Planning Ahead: Drafts Bill to Ban Human-Animal Hybrids
- The Final Countdown: Past Christmas Gifts, Photoshop Contest and Nolan Explains Inception