Dec 11 2012
Star Wars is, and will always be, cool, but I have a hunch that we’re about to start seeing a resurgence of its popularity now that Disney has taken over the franchise. With a new movie ever few years and an unlimited supply of money and talent, Star Wars will be back with a vengeance, creating even more die hard fans.
But of course, they exist already. This is a gallery of Star Wars fans so devout, they’ve dedicated a significant portion of their bodies to proving that to everyone. There are a lot of tattoos here, some badass, others super badass, and I’ll leave it to you on how to make the classification.
Check out the gallery below, and if you have any Star Wars ink of your own, send it in to (email@example.com) and I’ll throw it up here.
Update: From reader Laura:
Middle click to open each picture quickly in a new tab.
More Unreal Posts
- A Photographer Plays with Star Wars Toys
- Star Wars Halloween Costumes from WAY Back in the Day
- Black Milk Adds More Star Wars for the Ladies
- The Amazing Star Wars Art of Darren Tan
- Assassin’s Creed: China from Chaoyuan Xu