Dec 10 2012
(click to enlarge)
Can you cosplay as a map? I think there’s a certain point where no matter how creative an outfit is, we should probably stop calling it cosplay.
The young lady here has taken a complete map of Middle Earth, put it to fabric and made an entire dress out of it. With matching handbag! I love the Elvish writing accents, and of course the brooch gives further attention to detail.
Alright, start with the “I’d like to pillage her Helms Deep” jokes I suppose. There are a million. “I’d love to climb her two towers,” etc etc. I’m just going to go with “I’d love to compliment this fine young lady on her creativity and sewing talent.”
More Unreal Posts
- The Most Retro Cosplay You’ll Be Able to Find
- An Awesome Gallery of Nightcrawler Cosplay
- The Most Random Superwoman Picture I’ve Ever Seen
- Memorable Moments in Movies: Jason Segel’s First Onscreen Moment
- The Lovely Cosplay Ladies of PAX 2010