Dec 07 2012
Everyone likes to poke fun at the fact that a lot of movie trailers have now taken the BWAAAAAAAR sound from the original Inception trailer and used it for themselves. But I did not realize that this style went this far or this deep in the action movie genre.
The video above shows almost every case of a movie since Inception where this has taken place, and man there are a lot of them. I would only fault them for including Tron Legacy, because it doesn’t seem to qualify. But all the rest? Absolutely, and I don’t think we’ve seen the end of the trend yet either.
What happened to actual….music in trailers? The air horn on an aircraft carrier is not music.
More Unreal Posts
- 10 of the Coolest Inception Trailer Mash Ups
- 10 Incredible Works by Joseph Kosinski
- It’s Not Quite the Same Is It?
- New Pet Peeve: Trailers Using Other Movies’ Soundtracks
- A Gallery of Other Disney Franchises Getting Tron-ed