Nov 29 2012
“All three games were pretty stunning in their own ways. Dishonored offered a precise, stylized vision of another world. Hitman: Absolution offered a grim, dark, and sleazy look at the underbelly of society. Assassin’s Creed III fully realized its historical era right down to period details.”
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of Assassins in Other Lands, Other Times
- Why Assassin’s Creed Needs to Go To Japan
- Assassin’s Creed Parkour in Real Life
- More Fun with Assassin’s Creed Parkour
- Debate of the Day: The Greatest Single Player Campaign Ever?