Nov 27 2012
Go here to see more movie plot holes you didn’t notice.
“The magic of editing means that in just seconds, a movie character can go from attending a party in a tuxedo to being fully dressed in Batman gear by merely cutting from one shot to the next. Movies would suck without this — nobody wants films to waste time showing Bruce Wayne tediously lacing up his boots and applying the talcum powder that lets him get the rubber mask over his cheeks.”
10 words of wisdom from Wyatt Cenac – [WarmingGlow]
Best Buy reveals the Wii Mini- [Insert Coin]
Cory and Topanga will be on Girl Meets World – [TVOvermind]
How to bide your time waiting for The Hobbit – [GeeksAreSexy]
The most idiotic Facebook posts – [Izismile]
Tarantino making last minute Django changes – [ScreenCrush]
Two and a Half Men kid goes crazy – [TheBlemish]
Behind the scenes of Pulp Fiction – [TheChive]
JGL as Batman in JLA, hah yeah right – [Pajiba]
Deer attacks two men, steals cigs – [Neatorama]
Jobs they had before they were famous – [Barnorama]
How to save a drowning phone – [TVOvermind]
Pop songs with dark messages – [Guyism]
Creepy King Arthur adaptations – [Gunaxin]
Today’s girl is Rihanna – [Maxim]
More Unreal Posts
- An Open Letter to Ben Savage: You’re Still Around Buddy!
- The Final Countdown: Hot ‘90s Stars, Green Lantern’s Suit and Whack-a-Mole
- The Final Countdown: Worst Ideas Nearly in Games, Manimal Movie and Arrested Guest Stars
- The Final Countdown: JGL Our Next Superstar, an M. Night Trilogy and STARCRAFT!
- Leo DiCaprio to Star in Chris Nolan’s Next Non-Batman Related Adventure