Nov 21 2012
(click for full size)
When playing through LA Noire, it’s immediately apparent that you’re playing as Ken Cosgrove (aka Aaron Staton). Along the way, if you’re a fan of the show you’ll go, “Hey, it’s Harry!” or “Hey, it’s Peggy!” But there’s far more to it than that.
All in all there are actually nine actors from Mad Men that appear in the game. No they’re not Don Draper or Joan Holloway, but once you see them, you’ll recognize them. I guess that when word got out they wanted a couple of them, the floodgates opened and they all poured in. I’m willing to be there are even a few more hidden away that this images misses.
As for the sequel? Let’s get Jon Hamm, Christina Hendricks and January Jones up in here.
More Unreal Posts
- The Morning Link: January Jones and Mad Men’s Return
- The Final Countdown: Bond Girls, Petty Revenge and Nintendo’s WiiU Problem
- Badass Picture of the Week: The D.E.N.N.I.S. System Works
- Jon Hamm Cast as Tina Fey’s 30 Rock Love Interest, Wait, Really?
- The Morning Link: Christina Hendricks is Esquire’s Hottest Woman