Nov 15 2012
(click to enlarge)
Many of you might not have been sure what I meant when I said that Skyfall was a “beautiful” film. I mean, it’s a Bond movie after all, how gorgeous can it really be?
The answer? Very. Sam Mendes did a phenomenal job with light, color and shadow in the film, and this gallery assembled by ProudWhatever showcases that.
Attention to detail is what made this film great, and the best Bond movie in years. I know you’re super excited for Twilight tomorrow, but if you can pry yourself away, go see Skyfall if you haven’t yet. Check out the gallery below if you’re still not convinced.
More Unreal Posts
- What Would a Sam Mendes Bond Film Look Like?
- Where in the World is James Bond?
- The Final Countdown: American Blockbusters Overseas, Bond the Bad Spy and Trusting Games Journalists
- Unreal Movie Review: Skyfall
- The Walking Dead’s Skyfall Retrospective