Nov 08 2012
In recent years, South Park has been famous for staying up all night to ensure their election episode properly reflects the winner. It gives the show relevance and never fails to impress as surely no one who worked on it has slept in 48 hours.
This week’s episode was no exception, and when people told me to check out this image of Obama’s speech and how accurate it was, I thought it was cool. “Oh hey, they got the podium and the fact that he was in front of a crowd right!”
Nope. Keep looking. Look at the individual audience members. Wow. Just wow.
More Unreal Posts
- 10 of the Most Awkward Moments in Facebook History
- The Walking Dead Review: “Prey”
- Here’s Who Was Missing from Last Night’s South Park
- Cosplay of the Day: Wait, We’re Cosplaying Paintings Now?
- Looking into the Past From the Present: A Gallery