Nov 06 2012
As I mentioned in my review an hour ago, Halo 4 features a rather fantastic unlock system that will have you playing for eons. The best thing you can get? A billion sets of new armor, which at least triples the amount found in old games.
Some you get within the first few levels, others are going to take a long, long time. But nearly all of them are incredibly badass, and the design work that went into them is truly impressive.
This gallery shows the 40 odd armors you can unlock, but I’d be willing to be there are a few secret ones floating around somewhere. Check them all out below, and hunt them down in the game starting today.
Middle click to open each picture quickly in a new tab
More Unreal Posts
- A Game of Blocks: The Amazing WesterosCraft
- Genetic Arithmetic with Facemath
- Assassin’s Creed: China from Chaoyuan Xu
- Awkward Prom Photos at Comic Con
- Every Weapon from Halo 4 Discovered So Far