Oct 22 2012
(click to enlarge)
Time for our Disney Princess obsession to take a bit of a darker turn. No sexy cosplay or fun cartoons today. Rather, we have a somewhat tragic photo series from Dina Goldstein called “Fallen Princesses.”
Each Princess, later in life, must go through some sort of struggle we don’t see within the Disney universe. What if they had the problems real women have here or all over the world?
You’ll catch on to the concept soon enough. Cinderella, you’re looking for your man in the wrong place.
More Unreal Posts
- Because You Can Never Have Too Many Disney Princesses
- A Whole New Meaning for a Fairy Tale Wedding
- Disney Princesses Illustrate the Seven Deadly Sins
- No More Art: Real Life Disney Princesses
- A Hipster Disney Princess Musical