Oct 18 2012
Recycling can do many things like, I don’t know, save the world, but it can also make cool art. Japanese sculptor and artist Makaon pulled some very colorful pieces of trash and decided to assemble them into a variety of video game characters like Pikachu above.
There’s also Mario and the full Charizard evolution, but he moves outside games to feature Tortoro and Batman. This just in: I would totally watch a TV show co-starring Totoro and Batman.
Check out the full gallery below:
Middle click to open each picture quickly in a new tab.
More Unreal Posts
- A Supremely Badass Gallery of Joker and Batman Promo Photos for The Dark Knight
- A Gallery of Life Lessons Learned from Video Games
- 30 of the Strangest Custom Controllers Out There
- The Breaking Bad Art Project
- A Gallery of An Arrested Development Art Show in Vegas