Oct 11 2012
We’re getting close to mid-October, and that means that at this point a LOT of new shows have premiered across a host of networks. Some have been picked up, others are on the verge of cancellation already.
I have a distrust of new shows because I don’t like getting into bed with one that ends up getting cancelled after a half or full season. As such, I’m more prone to wait and hear what others think about certain shows, and then give them a shot.
Which shows have you seen so far that have stood out to you? I’ve heard good things about Last Resort and Ben and Kate (watching the latter, it was decent). Some are saying Nashville was good last night, and Revolution has a fanbase somehow even if it did make me lose interest rather quickly. Any others you like so far? I’m curious to hear, and let me know in the comments.
More Unreal Posts
- Five Thoughts on the New Dexter Trailer
- Debate of the Day: What “Classic” TV Shows Just Aren’t for You?
- Debate of the Day: Will Community Return?
- Does a Popular Show Make “Transition” AKA Crappy Episodes On Purpose?
- Debate of the Day: “Promising” to Air a Full Season of a Show