Oct 09 2012
Sometimes you wonder what goes on in the minds of artists out there. I mean I completely understand dolling people up with make up and having them dress in nice clothes for a photo shoot. Hell I can understand sadness as a great means of expression and art.
I get shapes. I get sizes. I get putting together garbage in a certain way to give the viewer the impression of surrealism. But sometimes I think people are just depressed. And when you get that sometimes you get a form of art you’ve never seen. This is a curious series of superhero and celebrity impersonators’ portraits created by LA-based photographer Nicolas Silberfaden.
Check out the pics after the jump….
Check out the rest below
More Unreal Posts
- Bluetooth Gloves Speak by Using a Call Me Gesture
- Letters to an Absent Father
- Movie Recommendation of the Week: It’s Kind of a Funny Story
- Time for the X-Men to Get Minimalist
- A Gallery of Emil Hartvig’s Celebrity Lookalike Series