Sep 26 2012
“I rarely advocate for rebooting movies. There are enough ideas floating around that we don’t need to keep playing the same tapes over and over. When it comes to comic book movies, the trend is spiraling out of control, as we find films like The Amazing Spider-Man telling Spider-Man’s origin story yet again. I feel like if you want to tell a Spider-Man story, then tell one using the existing framework.”
More Unreal Posts
- The Voice of Spider-Man Reads His Own Memes
- A Spider-Man Reboot? Good One Sony. Oh, You’re Serious?
- Photo of the Week: The Newspaper in Shawshank Redemption is Surprising
- Don’t Be Messing With No Spider-Man (a Gallery)
- The Morning Link: A New Look at Spider-Man