Sep 20 2012
You know, I thought at this point we’d be all out of official The Dark Knight stuff to post, this many years later, but here we are. Perhaps this has been around for some time, but it was just sent to me and definitely the first time I’ve seen it.
It’s enormous (60+) picture gallery that has Bale and Ledger in costume making all sorts of poses as Batman and the Joker. Batman tries to look as non-goofy as you can while wearing a full batsuit by yourself on a white background, while the Joker tries to look as goofy, and scary, as possible. Above, he’s almost got a Willy Wonka feel to him.
I highly recommend checking out the full gallery below. Sorry it’s in “gallery mode” but there was no way I was posting 60 pictures all lined up in a row.
Middle click on each picture to open in a new tab.
More Unreal Posts
- The Absolute Best Cosplay from Comic-Con 2012
- A Gallery of Stars Hanging Out with Other Stars
- A Great Gallery of Recycled Character Art
- A Gallery of Chinese Knock-Off Toys
- A Gallery of Fictional Family Portraits