Sep 18 2012
(click for full size)
Halloween is approaching in a month or so, and many are already planning out costumes that will make a splash both in real life, and the internet.
The Ryan Gosling Drive costume was one thought impossible to execute, and the legions who have tried before have shown that the jacket alone does not make you badass. In fact, it makes you a douche 99% of the time.
But the other 1%? That’s this guy, the only person I’ve seen to effectively pull off this look. He’s not a full-on face match for Gosling, but he’s pretty damn close, and is rocking the hair to perfection as well. Somehow, some way, he transcends douchebaggery and is actually…cool. Good work, nameless hero. I salute you.
More Unreal Posts
- Erm, Maybe I Don’t Really Want That Drive Jacket After All
- A Fake Treasure Chest Turns Beachgoers into Real Pirates for a Day
- A Gallery of the Most Terrifying Commander Shepards in Existence
- Guitar Hero 5 Contest Gives You Tickets to Experience Real Life Music as Well
- A Gallery of Steampunk DC Heroes and Villains