Aug 28 2012
He’s usually making movies involving Johnny Depp in make-up…or Johnny Depp voicing an animated character, but what if Tim Burton set his sights on something different? Pokemon, for instance.
This series by Hatboy shows the starter Pokemon rendered in Burton’s style. Big eyes, stitching, black, that’s really all you need. They manage to be simultaneously adorable and scary, which is not an easy feet.
Check out the other eight below, and even more on the artist’s site here.
Check out the rest below
More Unreal Posts
- The Many Faces of Johnny Depp
- If Tim Burton Made Game of Thrones
- A New Internet Mission: Nicolas Cage as Every Pokemon
- Why I Don’t Think Tim Burton’s Alice in Wonderland Will Be Any Good
- A Gallery of Pokemon as People