Aug 22 2012
In America we have Comic Con. That’s the big one. That is as they say “the creme de la creme.” In the United States, when it comes to geekery, gaming, and cosplay it doesn’t get any larger than Comic Con. But what about Europe? Well it can be argued that Gamescom is the big one.
After all it’s touted as the world’s largest trade fair and event highlight for interactive games and entertainment. And it just so happens that it’s going on right now. We’ve got some pretty sweet cosplay pictures that we wanted to share with you from day one of the event.
Check them out after the jump
More Unreal Posts
- Cosplay Photo Highlights from the Long Beach Comic Expo 2012
- 20 Awesome Pictures from Gamescom 2011
- Cosplay Fun at Ottawa Comic Con 2012
- Star Wars Fans Will Absolutely Love These
- Remember Superheroes Living Ordinary Lives? Here’s More of That