Aug 17 2012
‘So the remake of Total Recallcame out a couple weeks ago and, as is so often the case with these things, was not very well received by professional movie receptors. One common complaint the film received was that it didn’t improve upon the original film, which actually holds up fairly well today, outside of some slightly ropey-looking special effects.”
More Unreal Posts
- The Final Countdown: Special Effects, Pulp Shakespeare and Halo 4
- Videos from the Best Visual Effects Winners of the Last Decade
- Five Movies with Special Effects Ahead of Their Time
- Aronofsky’s Robocop Remake
- Debate of the Day: When Has the Remake Been Better?