Aug 14 2012
AboveAverage has a pretty funny new YouTube series out about what it might be like if classic films were re-pitched to today’s jackass Hollywood executives. Above, we have Steven Spielberg attempting to sell E.T., but they refuse to get past the idea that the alien is a good guy.
If I explain it any more, it’ll ruin the joke, so just watch for yourself. A second rejected pitch for Stanley Kubrick and The Shining is actually below as well, so you can check that out when you’re done.
More Unreal Posts
- Eight People in the Film Industry On Stanley Kubrick
- The Trailers to Every Stanley Kubrick Movie From “The Killing” to “Eyes Wide Shut”
- A Photo Gallery of Stanley Kubrick With Famous People
- 30 Amazing Stanley Kubrick Cinemagraphs
- Classic Photos from 9 of Stanley Kubrick’s Masterpieces