Aug 10 2012
Look, I don’t know why this made me laugh so hard but it did. I feel like it was just some geeky kid who loves the movie Highlander and just went around all day with this sticker until he could find a Toyota Highlander and piss off the owners. And I’m guessing of all the people that passed this car maybe only 1 or 2 understood the reference.
Perhaps that’s why I think it’s so funny. It’s almost like an inside joke. Then again the owners of this car could have been the Highlander fans. I guess we’ll never know.
More Unreal Posts
- Debate of the Day: How Much Faith Have You Lost in Sony?
- Seven 80s Movies That Didn’t Seem Cheesy Then But Now…..
- This is Not the Sandwich You’re Looking For
- Seven 80s Movies That Somehow Didn’t Seem Cheesy Then
- X-Men Power Swapping Yields an Unfair Trade