Aug 10 2012
It’s entirely possible I linked to this in a countdown, but I just watched it and found it rather hilarious. It’s Chris Kattan’s best role in years! Though that’s probably not a glowing endorsement.
Anyway, the idea is that Bane was let out on parole and he has to try and adjust to regular life in the suburbs of Gotham. It doesn’t take much more than Bane in his costume and mask with his voice trying to to everyday things to be hilarious.
If I was about 50 pounds heavier and six inches taller, this would be my Halloween costume. Though I suppose Tom Hardy was 5’9…
More Unreal Posts
- Debate of the Day: Are These the Right Batman Villains?
- Start Pre-Ordering Your Sexy(?) Star Wars Halloween Costumes
- The Final Countdown: Movie Costumes, Background Characters and Valve in Your Living Room
- Pretend to Be a Badass with Your Very Own Official Sons of Anarchy Jacket
- Quick List: The Five Easiest (Laziest) Halloween Costumes