Aug 08 2012
We’re having a sale on artistic puns today, two for the price of one. I’ve heard the “long lost Stark brother, Tony” joke a few times by now, but having him sit on the IRON throne? That’s just too perfect. Are we sure George RR Martin wasn’t a huge Iron Man fan?
In any case, I’m imagining Tony Stark in an aerial dogfight with Daenyrs Targaryen’s three (grown) dragons. It sounds like a bad Korean sci-fi movie, but I’d totally pay to see it.
Artist is James Zapata and you can see more of his work here.
More Unreal Posts
- Man Builds Bionic Hands from Scrap Metal
- No Alcoholism for Stark in Iron Man 2
- First Shot of RDJ in Iron Man 2 with Plenty of Suit Options
- I Guess We Should Mention They Cast Thor
- Thailand’s Trailer for Iron Man 3 is the Best Thing You’ll Watch This Year