Jul 30 2012
Behold, one of the more bizarre art projects I’ve seen in a while. Some artist (who I have yet to identify) thought it would be fun to imagine if famous TV and movie families went to the Sears Portrait Studio to get their pictures taken.
The result is a series of hand-drawn posed pictures with some of the most famous families around. They’re all pretty damn good for being hand drawn, even if the effect is quite eerie on some of these (The Shining, for example).
Check out the full gallery below:
Middle click on each picture to open quickly in a new tab
More Unreal Posts
- A Gallery of Stars Hanging Out with Other Stars
- The Absolute Best Cosplay from Comic-Con 2012
- 20 Famous Film Scenes in LEGO Form
- An Enormous Gallery of Celebrities Growing Up
- Star Wars Clones Recreate Iconic Images